Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:24:32 -0400
At 07:52 AM 4/27/99 , Jim Meagher wrote:

>Like most windows based programs, the uninstaller which
>comes with the application is very poor.  It only removes a small portion
>of the TOTAL application.  Lots of DLLs and registry entries are left
>behind.
>Jim Meagher
=============

***** Warning: Backup and usual cautions about editing Registry!!!!  ****

After Un-installing you can check the registry to see if these entries are
still there:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE-Software-Microsoft-Shared tools-Graphic filters-Import-TIFF

and

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE-Software-Microsoft-Shared tools-TIFF

If they remain, then you will need to either use another un-installer (or
remove them yourself by editing if you feel comfortable with editing the
Registry) before you can re-install the filter.

Doug Simmons

=======
Doug Simmons

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: