Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 14:20:58 -0400

attempts to update of install new optional features.

Don't use the repair, or add programs, wizards.  Use the cd to do a complete
install, if you have trouble overloading the version on the drive, do an
uninstall of Office first.
Tom Turak

-----Original Message-----
From: cfinnigan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2003 12:08 PM

i've tried to get around this by copying the Office CD to the hard drive
first, then installing from the hard drive. then Office has nowhere to look
but the hard drive for the installation files.

Chuck Finnigan

My 2c worth is that I saw something about this recently, and that it is a
known bug with certain MS program installs.

All I can suggest is do a google with suitable search parameters.

Ian Porter

  Subject: [PCSOFT] Can't Use Microsoft Office Suite

  My problem is this: whenever I try to use any program in Microsoft office
suite, I get the following message--The feature you are trying to use is on
a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not available. Insert the

                       http://freepctech.com/rode