Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marty Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:22:52 -0500
At 12:14 PM 3/17/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Marty - I've just read the article at nethole.com and was wondering if
>you had personally followed all the instructions?

Some Dianne, but not all.

>   It's pretty heavy stuff isn't it?

I thought so too, haven't read this article completely for a while.

>   Might be interesting to try each step and keep track of available
>space after each procedure.

I did some of this in the beginning and found many megabytes being used by
these files. Now I make a standard part of my rebooting deltree'g
C:\windows\tempor~1, temp, and my email attachment folder.

Marty

--
SIMPL-tm WebSite Creation: http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml
Complementary Color Picker: http://face2interface.com/WebSafe