Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:29:32 -0500
Call some of these people on the phone and or write to them via snail mail
and have them contact AOL. AOL always responds quicker to their customers
than they do to outsiders. (you could also get them to set up outside
accounts like hotmail for use till the problem goes away).

William Pike

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Pam Pedersen
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 10:07 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] no mails delivered to aol

For the past month or more I have had trouble getting mails delivered to
anyone with an aol address. A few got through but not many. In the past 2-3
weeks NONE are being delivered.  They are not being bounced back.  My ISP
says if they aren't being bounced back then it is AOLs problem and they need
to fix it.  I have contacted aol and they are no help.  They have
implemented a new spam blocking policy, which is fine, but I am not a
spammer, nor a bulk mailer.   The people I am trying to contact are family
and friends... and these are personal emails, not spam.  Does anyone have
any ideas on what to do about this?  The responses from AOL are merely form
letters... no real help.  Please help.
Pam Pedersen

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml