Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 21:36:09 -0700
Issues like you are encountering can be related to overheating rather
than software. You can open your case and see how much dust is inside
especially around fans, heat sinks and grills. Unplug the computer and
be careful to ground yourself to the case often while you are cleaning
it out, if needed.

Tom

Sharon Cox wrote:
> i run xp, advast, fix it utility. something is making my computer crash, or either it will lock up. i ran antivirus and disk fix it, i looked in the control panel for changes and i can't find nothing that is causing this. how do i fix it.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!