Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:44:33 -0600
Just to add a bit to this, while the default hot key does contain
Ctrl-Alt-???, as Jim said, you're free to use whatever key combination
you'd like, as long as it's not already in use. You can use any
combination of Ctrl, Alt, or neither of them, as you see fit.
Personally, I use the Windows Explorer so often that I've assigned F12
to bring it up. No Ctrl, no Alt, just F12. Be careful of using key
combos that are already in use, as I've said before. One of the
Ziff-Davis file sites has a small utility called Hot Key Detective that
quickly scans all of your shortcuts and presents a list of hot keys
already assigned, to help prevent duplication.

Jeff Delzer

Jim Meagher wrote:

> Create a shortcut for the item.  Right-click the shortcut and select the
> PROPERTIES option.
> Click the tab labeled SHORTCUT and type in the letter you want to use --
> ALL shortcuts automatically use the CTRL+ALT+????? (????= your choice of
> letter or number) key combination.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html