Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2011 22:12:43 -0400
The definition of cloning seems to include imaging in most cases.

"Disk cloning is the process of copying the contents of one computer
hard disk to another disk or to an "image" file. Often, the contents
of the first disk are written to an image file as an intermediate
step, and the second disk is loaded with the contents of the image.
This procedure is also useful when moving to a larger capacity disk or
to restore the disk to a previous state."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disk_cloning

What is disk cloning?

"Disk cloning is the act of copying the contents of a computer's hard
drive. The contents are typically saved as a disk image file and
transferred to a storage medium, which could be another computer's
hard drive or removable media such as a DVD or a USB drive."
http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/disk-cloning.html