Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:02:43 -0800
I did a web search and apparently Fdisk or some similar program is built
into XP.  Here are some simple instructions at:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5759512_uninstall-windows-xp-fdisk.html

Remember that what you want to do is end up with only one active
partition and then format that partition while installing XP.  I'm not
sure what the Fdisk window looks like using XP, but hopefully its use is
intuitively obvious.

Again, I hope this helps.

Tom

On 1/22/2013 9:51 AM, Jacob Smith wrote:
> thank you, when re-partitioning, I noticed that 9mb were unaccounted for,
> this may explain that. about using fdisk; is that in the recovery console?
>
>                            PCSOFT's List Owners:
>                        Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
>                          Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>
>

> -----