Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lee Kefauver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 19:40:43 -0400
I am using Quicken 2002 Deluxe on an old computer running Windows 98.
I have several bank, credit card and brokerage accounts which are
enabled for downloading transactions directly into Quicken.
In the account list, when I select one of these accounts and edit it,
on the right side of the window there is displayed a date of last
statement download. I have been using one-button update to download
transactions into these accounts for years, so the date of last
download for each of these accounts is a recent date.
----------------------------
The hard drive on my old computer has become unreliable, so I bought
a new computer running Windows XP Professional. This was more than a
month ago and I haven't yet been able to migrate Quicken from the old
to the new computer.
I followed the following steps:
(1) install Quicken 2002 Deluxe on new computer:
(2) backup quicken data on old computer and copy backup files to a CD.
(3) on new computer, insert CD, launch Quicken and use the restore
 function to migrate Quicken data from old to new computer.

The problem is, that, on the new computer, the date of last download is
not migrated.
There are multiple problems.
(1) bank accounts (all at the same financial institution) get enabled, and
the yellow lightning bolt shows up in the account list. When I try to
download, several things can happen. The program runs for a long time and
ends with an error message. Once, however, several transactions did actually
get downloaded, even though I got an error message. But the download date is
still shown as N/A.
(2) One of my credit card accounts is enabled for download and seems to work
OK, including the correct download date.
(3) My brokerage accounts all produce error messages.

I recently purchased Quicken 2004 Premier, but don't want to install it over
my existing Quicken 2002 until these download problems are resolved.

The only consistency in the error messages is in the text, namely that the
server could not be accessed. I have no trouble accessing the internet thru
this ISP with IE, and Outlook.

Some of the error messages I receive are:
OL-291-B
OL-260-B
OL-232-A
OL-261-B
OL-298-B
OL-295-B.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Lee Kefauver

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml