Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:49:21 -0800
Using Outlook Express for Mac - should be similar to other flavors:

Go to File>New>Group.  You can name the group, add members and also click
the box to not have each name shown when messages are sent.  To edit/add
names to the group at a later point, look in the Address Book for the group.

YMMV

Tony Mayer

>I had two replies suggestion that I place my own address in the TO field.
>Actually, any valid e-mail address can be placed there. Even an invalid
>address can be used, but it would result in a bounced message for that
>address. The reason I did not want to do that is to have the recipients of
>the BCC field see that the message was sent to a distribution list, rather
>than them getting a copy of a message sent to someone else.
>
>Here is my solution to the problem. I created a real e-mail address called
>[log in to unmask] <not the real domain name>. Then I created an
>entry in Outlook Contacts that has this e-mail for a name "Parish Members".
>To process the mailing, I send the message to "Parish Members" with BCC to
>the distribution list.
>
>The above solution works well, but not everyone has the option of creating a
>new e-mail account just to accommodate this situation. I was looking for
>input of how else this may be taken care of.
>
>Peter
>The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml