Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:35:01 -0500
Feidia <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I have a couple of 100 MB zip disks with zip tools on
>them that I would like to re-use.  Can someone please
>tell me how to remove the software write-protection
>on these to enable me re-use the disks?
>
>I have had problems formatting these.

Most of this is from the HELP file...
Assuming you HAVE NOT forgotten your password...
Accessing the Protect Function
1.      Insert the disk you want to protect.
2.      RIGHT mouse click on the appropriate drive icon
      in My Computer.
3.      Select Protect from the drive shortcut menu.
4.      Choose the protection option you want to use.
Change Password allows you to update or vary your
password at will.
You must know the old password in order to change it.

Read/Write Protection is like putting your disk in
a safe, and should be reserved for highly sensitive
data. This feature requires a password.
CAUTION: If you forget your password your data cannot
be recovered. You must long format the disk before
you can use it again.

Long format takes a long time... Do you have other problems
with the format operation? A good drive SHOULD be able
to format a good disk. A good FREEWARE test program is
at http://grc.com  It will test the drive, the drivers,
and the disks.  It told me my drivers were old, and
gave me a direct link into the Iomega FTP site to get
the new ones.  Pretty slick...    Rick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html