Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Gracewood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:31:35 -0400
Have you installed the patch?  There is a 105MB download available at the
Corel website.

Mike Gracewood, CET
President
Southern New Brunswick Recreation League
506-847-0723
www.eteamz.com/MinorHockey

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Martha Jean Holubec
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 6:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] WordPerfect Office 2002 Users

Are there any users of WordPerfect Office 2002 out there?  I know there is
other software that many use, but I MUCH prefer WordPerfect.  After using
versions 5, 6, and 7 with no problems, I am very disappointed with all the
conflicts in version 10 (Office 2002).  Is anyone else having problems with
it and finding any long-term solutions?

When I would click on the WP icon in the older versions, I was INSTANTLY in
the program.  With this version, it takes a full minute and sometimes more
until it loads.  When I use the Address Book or Calendar, it takes forever
to bring up that module, and then "twice as forever" for each of my address
books to load when I choose one.

I also get a lot of crashes when editing graphics in Presentations through
WP.  Also, when I switch from full page view to 100% OR 100% to full page
view, the graphics do not change proportions appropriately.

The CARM organizer doesn't seem to be doing its job 100% of the time.
Sometimes it keeps me from losing my work, and sometimes it crashes anyway
or locks up my entire PC.

There are other problems as well, but I'll stick to those for now until I
receive a response.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml