Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:02:31 -0800
Hi Sharon,

The reason you may not have received appropriate help, was that you
indicated that you could not open Word documents from within Outlook Express
- not that Word did not work at all, which is what would happen when the
normal.dot is corrupted.

After you configure Word the way you want it - with various toolbar buttons
and settings, you may wish to make a backup of your normal.dot file, because
that is where those settings are kept. If it ever gets corrupted again, all
you need to do is copy the backup over the normal.dot file. Why this file
gets corrupted is anyone's guess - it is apparently "one of those computer
things" - actually, a lockup or crash of Word could cause that. The question
then, of course, is why did it crash?

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: