Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:53:07 +0200
Rather than entering the numbers with parentheses, you'll need to format the
cells to display negative numbers with parentheses.  Press Ctrl-1 or click
Format - Cells, and click the Number tab.

There doesn't seem to be a built-in format that uses parentheses, which
surprises me, but you can create a custom format. First format the numbers
close to the way you want them, then in the Category box click custom.  In
the type box you'll see something like $#,##0.00;[Red]$-#,##0.00 - the code
after the semi-colon is the formatting for negative values. Change the type
to $#,##0.00;($#,##0.00) - there are other options aligning the currency
symbol etc - the help is quite informative.

Joe