Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 20:32:50 -0500
I have a computer with Windows 98 on it and I want to transfer the
  files (FAT32 ??) onto another computer with Windows 2000pro (NTFS files).
  This is new to me. Will  it work. I have 2 ways to do it. I have a 2Gb memory
  stick, or I can connect the old drive as a removeable device and transfer the
  files. These are assorted files in MY DOCUMENTS.
  Thank you for your help.   AL SMITH