Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George Philp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:57:40 -0800
Bill,

If you click on your desktop, and then click properties, then on effects
you can change the file folder Recycle Bin to the correct icon.

It's worth a try.

Sorry for the delay, but I just saw your problem today.
George

Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:40:03 -0500
From: Bill Kapelas <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Recycle Bin has disappeared!
Thanks.
System is Win98 1st edition.
I saw in Tweakui a box to put the recycle bin on the desktop. I checked
this and it did work. Its a recycle
bin folder allowing right click setting for the recycle bin. But the
c:\folder in win explorer is still a
normal folder with no recycle bin funtionality. Its icon is a regular folder.
I'll try the "repair" next.
Bill

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com