Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Allan Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 09:21:08 -0600
My OCR (optical character recognition) program will do just that convert fax
into a document, but not AWD.
My Fax program has an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) function also.

I guest my point is there are programs that do the kind of thing you need.

Hope you find what you need.

Allan Baer
Mailto: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From:   PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David George
Sent:   Saturday, September 12, 1998 1:53 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        [PCSOFT] Converting fax to word.doc

Listmembers

I need to convert a received fax into a *.doc so that I can edit it in Word
(MS Office 97 Professional). I have installed the conversion utility off
the Office97 CD but it does not allow one to convert a *.awd file into a
winword document.

I assume that the awd extension is Wang's proprietary bitmap format? Is
this correct? If so I need a program that can convert a .bmp file into .doc
file. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Details of the fax file are:

Fax#2.awd
Properties:

Author: AtWorkFax
General: Fax Viewer Document

The viewer program is Imaging for Win95 by Wang.

I trust someone will put me right if my understanding of the problem is
wrong.

David George

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**