Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 14:25:38 -0700
Nicholas, regarding your credit you should contact [log in to unmask], but when
I tried to download the old version msn told me that it was no longer
available.

My entire voice function on msn messenger stopped working around last
October when I made the mistake of installing one of the neverending
upgrades.  I am informed by a friend that now we have to use netmeeting with
msn messenger to use voice or make phone calls, but I have never been
successful at it.  I haven't pursued figuring it out because I don't use it
for phone calls, so when I want to do voice I just use Yahoo.

Whether or not your credit can easily be transferred to that I have no idea,
but since msn is very slow about responding to letters for tech support you
could at least give that a try while you are waiting for them to reply.  If
you do a search and don't find netmeeting already installed on your computer
or you want the latest version here is the URL:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/netmeeting/default.asp.

Mary Mc Donald

new version (4.6) doesn't work for making phone
calls in my area. Does anyone know where I can redownload the old version?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml