Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
WH Prince <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:26:36 EDT
What I would do is to reload the driver for the printer in question.  The
driver is the
disk that came with the printer that you are having problems with.
HTH

Windon Prince

<<
 Hi All,
 I'm facing a serious printing problem, whenever I try to take out a
 print (my printer is HPLaser jet 6L) the screen becomes blue with
 following message poping up:

 " A fatal exception has occured at 0028: CO2657AF in VXD VMM
 (06)+000027AF.
 The current application will be terminated.
 * Press any key to terminate the current application.
 * Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart your computer. You will loss any unsaved
 information."

 I'm using Windows 95. Please suggest any remedy for the above stated
 problem.
 TIA,

 Gulraiz Anwar

 e-mail:[log in to unmask]