Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Ashenfelder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 08:12:20 EDT
My father-in-law is always messing up his computer in one way or another and
usually I can bail him out but this time I had no luck. Everything that
appears on his screen is so large, you can just about make it out, I want to contol
panel and want to display and then settings to change the pixels but everytime
I do they automatically go back to where they were, I have done this over and
over again, it works on my computer, why not his?
  Thanks for all your help
              just me
                   john

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: