Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:26:32 -0500
Hello all!

I have my home network set up to use one computer as the server for the
internet connection (dialup - groan) using Microsoft's Internet Connection
Sharing. All machines on the network are running XP Pro. All of the machines
are also running the usual security stuff (AV, ZoneAlarm, and Spybot S&D).
Because of differing needs at different times, I have had to change the
server machine around a few times (first it was the wife's, then second
daughter's, etc.). No matter which computer was designated the server, the
other two would not successfully connect through it to the internet unless
ZoneAlarm was disabled on the server machine.

As far as I can tell, I have set the local network as a trusted resource in
ZA, as a range. Still no joy. As a work around for security, I enabled XPs
firewall, and that causes no problems.

Would anyone have any ideas about how to discourage ZA's hyper defensiveness
in this instance?

Thanks for your time and thoughts!

Will Stephenson
mailto:[log in to unmask]