Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alex Polenov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 02:00:52 +0300
Hello! I have problems with hdd partitions. I run NU3 and repair my hdd.
After that I found unoccuping 750mb dike space from my 3.2Gb hdd.

I've get next table by running fdisk:

C: 1 a PRI DOS SYSTEM 500mb  FAT16     16%
     2   EXT DOS                2177mb  FAT16    71%

and logical disks:
D: SOFT 803mb fat16 37%
E: GAMES 1020mb fat16 47%

I may create another disk with 354mb. But when I create it I've got new
disk D:354mb, E:803mb and F:1020mb    I can't have such disk because
all my programms for Win98 are in the disk D. So if the label of disk D
will change all my programs will not run. May I create new disk like disk
F? And may i add it to disk C.

And where is another 400mb of my space? I see only 2.7gb from my 3.2gb?

I have Linux before run along with Win95. But I delete it after I install Win98.
But I can remove linux partitons by fdisk.

thanks for help,
Alex

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html