Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:09:00 -0000
I recently had my computer in to have a new hard drive installed.  They
saved my files onto CD.  Then they installed and formatted the new drive,
and I brought it home and reinstalled Windows 98SE.

Now, when I go into the CD and open the address book in the Outlook Express
file, it only has the information from my NEW address book, that I just
installed on the computer, which isn't much.  (Yet everything else on the CD
is my old files.)  All my old contacts are gone from the address book.
Everyone keeps telling me to just copy the old address book from the CD, but
I can't find it in there, it's just the new one.  I don't understand how
that could happen!  What did I do wrong, and is there a way to fix it, and
get my addresses back?
Carol Hanson