Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:54:02 -0500
Hi Don,

You may have missed the PC Magazine review by Neil J. Rubenking. I
completely agree with his evaluation of the Comodo Firewall features. It
does use what it calls a list of "certified" applications (over 7,000) and,
if you choose, it will scan the PC and allow you to create rules for them.
Or, you can deal with each individually as they attempt to access the
Internet. The review includes a very informative slideshow of 15
screenshots.

Also check the Comodo site. In addition to it's features, they state why
it's free and the explanation includes a link to the forum where the Comodo
CEO explains in his words.

ZoneAlarm Pro is good, but recently ZoneLabs seem to be more concerned about
promoting products they are affiliated with and their own package deals.
Plus, I never did like the way the program updates, a revised program
release that installs as an upgrade. Then, there is the price... $29.95 for
a one year renewal ($54.95 two year).

I feel I have more control with the Comodo firewall. I'm comfortable with
it.

Comodo Personal Firewall 2.0 review by PC Magazine:

Computer Security - Comodo Free Personal Firewall:
http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/

Sven Swanson, Sr.
The NoSpin Group, Inc.