Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Shawn M. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 16:56:49 -0500
try display properties/plus settings

Shawn M. Shea
Microsoft Certified Professional

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Wayne Adams
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2000 10:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Make Icons Larger

Hi,
I have a friend who recently purchased a 17" digital flat screen. In order
to get the desktop to fit the whole screen, we had to increase the
resolution to 1600 x 1280. The picture is really sharp at this resolution,
but the icons are fairly small. Being older, his eyes don't do well with
this and we want to know if there is a program or something that we can do
to increase these icon's size on his desktop.
The system is running Win98 (not SE) & 64mb ram, Revolution #9 AGP video
card (Came with the monitor).

Wayne Adams           http://www.slsystems.com
S & L Systems               Ph. #: 203-757-6159
4 Ann St.             Fx. #: 203-757-9843
Waterbury, CT. 06702  ICQ # 199070

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]