Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Connie Chisum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:34:00 -0600
I think you have to hold down the ctrl key while you click.

Connie Chisum
Jayton-Girard ISD
Technology Coordinator
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Simmons" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] links not opening

> At 3/13/2004 06:27 PM, Harold and Flo wrote:
>
> I am using windows 98 Explorer 6. When I click on  a link in an E Mail
and/ or on a website it does not work. If I copy/ paste in the address
window it works.
> Can you help me?

> I've seen this a couple times recently, but I don't know how it happens.
I've found that URL's "open" action is lost in file associations.  These
instructions are for XP but I think that the process is similar in 98.
Maybe someone with 98 can confirm these steps or list the equivalent in 98.

> To fix the association in XP:
>
> 1- Open Windows Explorer and choose Tools > Folder Options
>
> 2- Open the tab "File Types"
>
> 3- Scroll down to "URL Internet Shortcuts" and single click to highlight
>
> 4- Now click the "Advanced" button.
>
> 5- The top item in "Actions:" box should be "open"
>
> 6- Single left click "open" to highlight it.
>
> 7- Click the "Edit" button.
>
> 8- In the "Application used to perform action" box should read:
>
>         rundll32.exe shdocvw.dll,OpenURL %l
>
> Then OK out.
>
> If the Action "open" is not shown in step 6, then click the "New" button
and add it with the above string.