Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jimi Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:09:01 -0600
Hello

    A friend who works in a local office in my city keeps sending me
these email attachments with the extension;
.eml. Could someone please tell me what opens these files?  I use
Netscape 4.78  with messenger and Internet Explorer 5.5 with Outlook
Express. They both have failed to open them.

Thanks for any help!

--
  Jimi @
                    SECRET SOUNDS STUDIO