Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:12:44 -0500
Jim Meager wrote:

>William,
>
>Sorry but you just can't have it both ways.  And it doesn't matter what
>email program you use.  If it is HTML, it will connect to the 'net.
>
>HTML email only sends the basic text message and not all the graphics --
>they are left at the originators server.  So when your email program

Not quite true Jim. In Netscape Messenger (their e-mail package - and
quite excellent by the way), you can look at all your e-mail even when
you are not connected. The DUN window may pop up and ask to connect but
you can either press Cancel or just click on the e-mail message to send
it to the background.

If the next selected mail item just seems to sit there doing nothing
(likely html), just press the <Esc> key and it will pop up. Any graphics
that are not in memory at the time will just cause markers to appear in
their place but you can sure go ahead and read your e-mail, compose
etc.

I'm currently using Netscape Communicator 4.5 but as I recall, this way
of reading and managing e-mail worked in version 3 as well.

Just shows. MS doesn't have all the smart stuff do they?

Larry Stewart
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>