Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:54:11 +1000
You shouldn't be backing up from within Windows and there could be
problems backing up from the DOS prompt if everything is not set up
correctly.
If you have a look in the manual you will see where you can make a
floppy with all the necessary files and instructions to make a back up.
In creating the backup  floppy the autoexec.bat file will be hidden but
if you go to Notepad and open "autoexec.bat" you can modify it if it
does not do what you want. You will find it contains DOS instructions.
By booting to the floppy, one click of the mouse will start the backup.
Don't forget to put the mouse driver on the floppy.
I will be away for a week but on return I can send you a list of what
should be on the floppy.
Backing up this way makes the operation completely independent of any
other software.

Orf Bartrop

Will Stephenson wrote:

>Hello!
>
>I use Norton Ghost 2003 to make backup images of my boot drive. The last
>successful image was made on July 30th. I tried today to make my next image,
>and the program opened with this error message: "Couldn't contact Ghost
>start agent (0X80070422)" Then the program started the image wizard.
>However, when rebooting to DOS-like mode to carry out the process, the
>computer went back to Windows as normal. So no image.
>
>I looked in Norton's web support and got back that, yes, they've heard of
>this but can't reproduce it, so...
>
>Specs: Dell 3Ghz, 1.5 GB RAM, 120MB HD, XP Pro SP1 all up to date with
>patches. All anti-virus and Ghost updated. I have uninstalled and
>reinstalled Ghost. Same problem.
>
>Any ideas? Thank you!
>
>Will Stephenson
>Acadia Technologies Inc.
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>
>There are as many paths to God as there are people to walk them.
>
>             Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml