Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ahmad Salman Aziz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:46:14 -0800
Peter

Thanks for your pointers. I read through the Mother Board manual and
according to the instructions I already had all the Wake On features
(Wake On LAN, Power On by Ring, Power On by Alarm) disabled, which
are part of the power amangement settings in BIOS.  But I still see
the Num Lock On after soft-off (Power off by osftware) shut down.  I
am still researching this issue as time permits.

Thanks
Ahmad

=====
Ahmad Salman Aziz