Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michelle Thuma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:55:31 -0500
Hi,

>My PC will not bring up the Netware login prompt on a cold boot.  In
other
>words, I will only get the Windows login prompt when turning the PC on.

I have seen this problem before. The fix involved changing a key in the
registry. Here is a clip from Novell's web site that explains how to disable
and enable it:

Q: Is there a way to disable the Novell Login when starting Windows 95?
     A: Yes. Microsoft determines whether or not a network client (Novell,
NT, etc.) is loaded upon startup of Windows 95. If a client is detected,
Microsoft calls the primary network provider to login. After the user logs
in to the primary network provider, Microsoft requires you to login to
Windows 95 itself. Novell caches the login information so if the users
Windows 95 name and password are the same as the networks, it will not
display the Windows 95 login screen. If no network client is detected, the
Windows 95 login is displayed to login to the workstation. To disable the
Client 32 GUI login, create or modify the following registry entry:
     set
'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Network\Real
     Mode Net\AutoLogon' equal to 000 00. If creating the AutoLogon Key,
right click on RealMode Net, choose New and Binary. The value 0000 00 means
no login on bootup. 000 01 means Login on bootup.

<end of clip>

Michelle Thuma

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com