Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Lombardo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:48:53 -0700
!!!!!SAVING FLASH ANIMATIONS!!!!!
To save flash animation's follow these somewhat long but simple instructions:
BEFORE emptying your Browsers CACHE:
Go to START/FIND:
FILES and FOLDERS, Then in the name Box type *.SWF this will bring up all the flash files stored on your
computer. Scroll through and find the ones in the CACHE folder of your browser (you can see to the right
of the file what folder they reside) They will have odd names MOP00534.swf (for instance) double click
the until you find the ones you want using the DATE as the tool to figure when you might have viewed
them. Once confirmed, right click the file and use the copy and paste method into a folder you have
created, or copy and paste to the area of your choice. You can also rename the files later so that you
know what they are.

Hope this helps, if not you may write me personal and I will guide you through.
Bob alias [log in to unmask]