Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 13:49:14 -0600
Go to View/Layout and uncheck "Use Preview Pane".  This will give you a list
of the e-mails in a folder.  To view them you must double click on them, so
you should be able to just highlight them and delete.  Or highlight them and
go to Edit/Move To and move them to the deleted folder.  Then go to the
Deleted Folder and empty it and they should be gone for good.

Linda Aldridge

Date: Monday, March 01, 1999 1:20 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Unable to delete EMail

I have two EMail messages that I am unable to read, delete, or move. I don't
really care about being able to read them but I would like to remove them.
When ever I try to access them, it shows the last EMail I have read and if I
double click on the EMail line to display the EMail in its own screen, it
displays this error msg:

Dennis Noble
Computer Parts & Upgrades
http://www.computersalacarte.com