Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 17:39:19 -0800
Your ISP has complete knowledge of and a right to know everywhere you go
and everything you do online. This is written in the fine print of every
contract I have seen. There are little or no privacy laws protecting you
online. They also have the legal right to watch you if they so desire to
make sure you are not violating any of the rules in your contract with
them. Your email has no right of privacy and anyone including them can read
it. If you doubt this then look what happened to Bill Gates in the Anti
Trust trial. I bet a lot of executives are being very careful about what
they put in their email these days.

However anything encrypted ... be it a web order form with your credit card
number .... or an email that has been encrypted....can not be accessed by
anyone without the key.

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group

                       http://freepctech.com/rode