Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:58:42 -0500
snip: all old stuff.
"Fortescue, Marshall" writes:
>Hi Rick.  The CLick-and-HOLD is where my machine is failing.
>Click-and-HOLD shows nothing highlighted as I go up the start menu.
>I must release (kind of forces a 1st click) then I must click again
>to choose.  Is this clear?
>it doesn't seem right to me at all.

Lets "do" a disclaimer first:
These machines are all different, and can be used
with different settings.  That is why sometimes
when somebody says something on the list, and "you"
try it, it is different or does not work...
I try a lot of the stuff on "the list"... Just to see
what happens.

Keeping that in mind, whenever possible, I try EVERYTHING
I write about. I'm usually "doing" while I write.
Or I will go look it up.  Nuf said...

Jim's description worked for me.  Mine works on two
computers.
I use Win95a and Win95B.  Neither have any "active
desktop" or 'view as WEB stuff' installed. I would
call it a 'classic' shell interface.
If I have "settings" for mouse clicking they are at
"default" normal, or "classic".
(No single click "new stuff".)
If your system is similar, seems like you should
see what I see.
And, the question becomes: Do you have a problem with
the mouse (driver), the video driver, or the "shell".

Is it "worth" looking into?

         Rick
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>