Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 14:19:43 -0600
The program that we know as the Control Panel is C:\Windows\Control.exe,
which is a small, 3KB, file that serves as a launching spot for the
individual Control Panel applets. Each of those applets will typically
have a .cpl extension, and like control.exe, the *.cpl applets reside in
C:\Windows. You might have some success in creating shortcuts to
control.exe and/or a select few of the *.cpl applets themselves, and
then adding a hotkey combination to the shortcut(s).

I seem to use the Control Panel a lot, so I created a folder at the top
of the Start Menu and dragged the CP items that I routinely use into
that folder, creating shortcuts there. I didn't want the entire CP,
since it's too cluttered and I don't use some of the items at all, while
other items are used over and over.

Jeff Delzer

Sherry-Lynn Giacobbe wrote:

> I have been using Windows 95 / NT4 keyboard shortcuts.  I know that the
> Windows key + r opens the  Run dialog box, Windows key + e opens Explorer,
> Windows key + Break opens Systems Properties, and a few others.  I have not
> found one for opening Control Panel.  Does anyone out there know if one
> exists or what it is?

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]