Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sybilgal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:29:28 -0800
Hello again,

Don--

I was using Roxio--CD Creator.  I had burned CDs all day long with this
program and had done so on many occasions previously.  I was burning music
CDs, probably had burned 20-25 of them that day alone.  I received that
message 4 different times, dumped that particular CD (blank one) and tried
again with a new blank one and was successful.  I don't know if it was the
blank CD that was the problem (though the error message didn't necessarily
indicate that) or if it was the program.  I was able to proceed though, when
I began again.

My system: Win XP pro, Soyo MB (dragon 2), 1 gig ram 3200ddr, 160 gig HD
ATA, Pioneer  DVD-RW-DVR 107D, the second CD player unknown origin--

I don't know that this additional info will help you... but I am giving it a
shot!

Thank you! :)

Kathleen La Valley