Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 07:42:23 -0700
You should be aware that you need the server edition of these products,
and they won't be free. AVG, for instance, specifically states it's free
for personal use only.
All these products have Small Business/Corporate Editions that should
work for you, but I have no experience with those editions.
Since you're not having much luck here, you might want to try another
forum or the vendor web sites mentioned below.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Opinion: best anti-virus for small business
From: jokester <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, August 29, 2009 1:51 am
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Dollie:

I have used a number of different ones in the past and therefore have a
decent knowledge of packages. The question you are asking is also
dependant on the Operating System you are using as some do not work well
in
Vista. It is also dependant on whether you are looking for a purchased
version or a free one.

For the free versions you should look at either Avast or AVG. These are
the two best ones that are free. They are able to update and scan on a
schedule and their detection is pretty good. If you are looking for a
paid
solution, I would suggest one of the following: AVP by Kaspersky Labs
(http://www.kaspersky.com/), NOD by ESET
(http://www.eset.com)(http://www.gdatasoftware.com/), or (I think it is
called) G-Data. These I have found to be the best around. I have been
using NOD32 for a while now and have not been infected once.

The other thing you should look at is what other solutions you will be
using. A number of options are free and very good. The ones I have
tested
and used are:
Spybot search and Destroy (Free) with the Tea timer running as well
(http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html)
NOD32 (paid version) (http://www.eset.com)
Superantispyware (http://www.superantispyware.com/) (Free version paid
is
automated and is only 9.95 US)(I will be purchasing it soon)
Adaware (Free
version)(http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (http://www.malwarebytes.org)(Free) (Again
paid
version is automated)

Hope that this helps.

Sam R

At 12:08 PM 08 24, 2009, you wrote:
>Hello,
>I work for a small business, we have one server and six networked
>pc's. In your opinion, what would be the best anti-virus software for us?
>Thanks,
>Dollie

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>