Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:14:20 -0400
Hi,

This could be a bug, and should be reported to MS. There might be something
you've installed,
or in the OS itself.    You may have something installed or an OS
enhancement that something
in NetMeeting programming just doesn't like.

--Patrick Black

Computers are only as good, as the programmer
who programmed it.