Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 14:34:47 +1030
It's almost certainly SPAM or one of those malware adverts. DO NOT pay for
any service that just "pops up" on your screen. Your best bet would be to
download Malwarebytes ( free version here:
http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free )  and Adaware ( free
version here: http://www.lavasoft.com/ ). These are both well respected and
will help to keep these leeches away from your machine.
There is also a very good free anti-virus program called Avast which will
monitor your PC (Available here :
download only the free version.

Hope these help,

Robert John

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dottie
Sent: Tuesday, 20 December 2011 4:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] errors in registry

Lately I have been receiving pop-up messages from P.C. Power Speed telling
me that my System Registry has errors.  In a time frame of several months
the first message reported 238 and today it is 289.  I have no idea what
this means (what is my System Registry?) and is this a dangerous situation?
They are offering to remove them for me but I am certain there will be a
charge but how much, I do not know.

I have windows XL and my computer is about 2 ½ years old.  I would
appreciate any advice.  Many thanks.  Dottie Hoch

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads