Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:46:59 -0700
I am not familiar with this product, but if you search the internet for
"registry repairs" (or some similar nomenclature), you will find
numerous products that each claim to be the best. I use two products.
Easy Cleaner is free and does a fair job with more than just registry
repairs. JV16 Power Tools is free for 30 days and does a very good job
with several options. I use the most aggressive option without any
difficulties and I like it enough to pay for it. CCleaner is another
product that seems to have a good reputation. I have it but rarely have
I used it.

Without any information on your computer, registry cleaning is not a
significant factor in performance. Sufficient RAM is very significant
for performance. For XP, 512MB to 1GB is appropriate for normal use. For
Vista, 2GB seems to be considered appropriate for normal use. After that
there are numerous ways to increase performance with the easiest and
cheapest being the MS System Tools to clean and defragment the hard drive.

I hope this helps your consideration of registry cleaners.

Tom

Dollie Cunningham wrote:
> Has anyone has any experience with Advanced Registry Optimizer 5?  I just read about it online where it claims to fix registry errors on a slowly operating computer.  Thanks
> Dollie

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml