Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:55:09 -0500
Alice,

Two things to check:

1) Go to Windows Update and select the option "Show installed updates". If
it was installed from there and if it can be uninstalled, there will be an
option to do that.

2) If I recall correctly, you can bring up the Task Scheduler window and on
the menu under Tools there's an option to "Stop using Task Scheduler". If
you have other tasks scheduled, you may not want to use this option. Keep us
posted.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

Sven,
I am sorry....I really do know better than that! Anyway, I am running
Windows 98 and I originally activated it thru the "Scheduled Tasks" window.
If you need more info don't hesitate to ask! THANKS!
Alice

At 4/21/02 08:33 PM, you wrote:
>Alice,
>
>More information is needed. What operating system (OS) do you have and
>where/how did you scheduled the task to run?
>
>Sven Swanson, Sr.

Alice Blankenship

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml