Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:37:26 -0800
I don't have your answer, James, but I have a friend without one on his
win95.  If that is supposed to be there (and I'd think it would be), how
would he get THAT back?

Mary Mc Donald

A friend lost his taskbar desktop icon and has not been able to recover it.
I'm not familiar with Win ME so I'm passing his plight on to the experts.
He is running a HP Pavilion XE783 with ME.  He said the icon disappeared
from his taskbar and he had not installed any new programs or made any
operating changes.  He wondered if using the recovery CD would reconfigure
his computer to the factory configuration and he would lose all information
and programs he installed.

James Baird

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml