Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 19:38:36 -0400

No.  A virus will only attack an executable PROGRAM.

> >3. Open a data file that has an automatically executed macro
> >     (which contains destructive commands.)
>
> I do not use MS-Word. If someone send me Word document, I always
> using Write
> (MS-Win 3.11 facility) or ASCII editor to read it. I am not sure
> this would
> activated the macro. Or it is ?

The file must be opened in it's native application for the macro to do
anything.  Keep in mind it is NOT limited to just MS WORD.  Lotus 123,
Excel, WordPerfect, or ANY of the high level applications that can use
automatically executed macros can have some type of destructive code
embedded in the macro.

Macro virii are similar to but not a TRUE VIRUS.  One of the distinguishing
trademarks of a virus is the ability to "spread" (just like a cold or flu)
a macro virus can do damage, but can not replicate or copy itself into
another file.

Which program?  Take your pick, the top three all work very well ---
PROVIDED
you keep getting the updates.  Dr. Solomon, McAfee, and Norton each have
their
unique advantages and drawbacks.