Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:22:25 -0500
Someone please remind me how to clear my cache?  This is my old
eMachines, running Windows XP Home 2002, SP 2, 1.8 GHz and 704 MB of
RAM, 150-gig HD with only 19.1 gig used.  Running very, very slowly on a
HughesNet connection -- even slower than the speed and RAM would seem to
indicate.  Virus- and malware-free with MSSE and Malwarebytes for a backup.

Would also like to know how to get SP 3 and some other updates on here?
Notably I need MS Works Ver. 9x so I can transfer certain database files
onto this computer from the HP notebook and actually print them.  M$
isn't much help.  Thanks in advance!

Joyce
SE Ohio

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,