Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:16:40 -0500
At 3/16/2002 10:50 AM, Mike Williams wrote:

I have a question on a subject that has been bugging me for
 a long time, and it has to do with "your browser does not
 support frames".  I sometimes get this admonition and I
 don't know how to "fix" this problem.

There's a MS Knowledgebase article about this:

http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q301455

"This issue can occur if the Web site blocks beta versions
 of Internet Explorer, later versions of Internet Explorer
 that have not been tested with the Web site, or earlier
 versions of Internet Explorer that have known issues with
 using the Web site. "

See the article for what to do.

Doug

                     visit our download web page at: