Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 05:50:56 -0500
IE 5.5 will copy entire pages using "File, Save as" or the synchronize
feature ("Make available offline").
The IE Help file has more detailed information.
I am somewhat leery of these utilities that duplicate Window's existing
capabilities, and frequently have to rescue my clients' systems from their
unwanted side effects.
I am not familiar with this one (Web Copier), but it seems to fill a need
that doesn't exist for users of IE.

I'm glad you asked this question. What I want to know is if anyone has a
good way to copy whole web pages or small web sites to a local hard drive
so
they can be viewed off line, and even edited for re-use.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html