Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:54:27 -0400
First make sure that the ad is not copyrighted, so you do not infringe on the
copy rights of the owners. Assuming it is in public domain or you have their
permission and are using Windows 9x, while the ad is visible on the screen hit
"print screen" button. Then paste it to any graphical editor or word processor
( I like WordPerfect), and edit to your heart desire.

Reuven Freuman

> There is an ad on Ebay that I would like to use for myself.  I don't write
> HTML, and have no idea how to "take" the part of the ad I want to use.  Is
> there a way to copy it, save it, and paste it into my own html ad for
> selling on Ebay?
> Rosanne

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html