Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 2011 14:38:14 -0700
Had a very similar occurrence. Someone hacked into my ISP mail account
and sent messages out to those in my on line address book. Change your
password as COMCAST advised. Also, as long as you have an email address
book on your computer, empty the online address book and do not save
addresses online.

Tom

On 6/4/2011 11:08 AM, Gordon Totty wrote:
> Three e-mails were sent to friends and relatives looking exactly like they came from me.  Each contained either links to viruses or malware.  These emails do not appear in my Sent Items folder; one was time stamped when my computer was shut down.  I do not think they came from my computer but others disagree with me.  Comcast only told me to change the password on my email account with them.  Norton Security Suite says me computer is not infected.
>
> Can anyone explain how or why this might have happened?  Is there anything I can do to prevent further instances?

                    digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml