Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 18:15:30 +0300
From: "Dianne Gronfors" <[log in to unmask]>

> Oops.. Sorry Goran, I was forgetting the global nature of this list.  Yes, 8
> x 10 inches.  The photo in question is being used to promote an aircraft and
> the WOW factor needs it to appear basically full screen size when opened
> from an email.  I haven't explored the options in Save As so I'll look into
> that.  Thanks.  Dianne

This means that picture is 800x600 or 1024x768 pixels.  With .jpg format and
IrfanView first is probably possible but later is not without quality degradation.

Better use some JPEG optimizing tools. With this you can see how compression
affects to quality and they use little tricks to get better compression. I have used only
JPEG optimizer. Shareware 29$ but easy to use and manually you can get even
better compression. Demo available. See http://www.xat.com/jpegopt/

Toomas

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>